- Website – translation website available at the following domains: mLingua.co.uk, forum.mLingua.co.uk and mTranslator.co.uk.
- Website Administrator – mLingua United Kingdom Ltd, registered in The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales under Company Number 8461372
- Cookies – small files which are sent by a website server and saved to the user's device, usually to the hard drive.
- User - a person accessing the website by means of the user's device.
- User's Device - an electronic device by means of which the user uses the website, e.g. a PC, laptop, telephone.
- Apart from the information contained in cookies, the website administrator does not collect any other data automatically.
III. Types of cookies
The website administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, i.e. temporary cookies which are stored on the User's devices only until the end of a given session (e.g. by logging out of the website, closing the website, closing the browser).
- Permanent cookies, i.e. files which stay on the user's device after the end of the session. Their storage time is defined in the parameters of cookies. They can also be deleted earlier by the user.
- The website administrator does not use the cookie mechanism to acquire user personal data or to download confidential data from the user's devices.
- Cookies used by the administrator are safe for the user's devices, they may not damage them, change their settings or influence their operation in any other way. By means of cookies, no viruses or no malware or unwanted software are transferred to the user's devices.
- to keep the website user's session after logging in. Thus, after logging in to the forum or to the panel, the website user does not have to provide their login or password at each subpage.
- to create anonymous visit statistics which allow the website administrator to understand the user's actions more fully and to introduce improvements in the website operation.
- to ensure safety and reliability of the website.
VI. Managing cookies by the user
- In the majority of cases, default settings of browsers allow for saving cookies to the user's device.
- The website user can change these settings at any time. Such a change is made to the Internet browser operating in the user's device.